Where to Buy South Beach Diet Meals
South Beach Diet recently announced an all-meal delivery program, which is great news if you love their low-carb, high-protein approach to weight loss.
Before now, you had to follow a book or have a friend who could fill you in on how to follow the South Beach Diet, but now you can have a month’s worth of South meals shipped right to your door.
Losing weight with this proven system has never been easier!
With that in mind, where can you get your hands on their new meals, and how can you lock in the best South Beach Diet deals?
Keeping ready to get all of the key details.
The Best Places to Buy South Beach Diet Meals:
1. Official South Beach Diet Website
As of now, there is only one place you can get the full South Beach Diet weight loss program is at their official website.
If you’re brand new to South Beach Diet, and/or have a good amount of weight to lose, then their full weight loss program is going to be the best option to go with.
If we’re wondering what it includes, these are just a few of the things you can expect to get after buying their diet meals:
- Lose Weight Fast: When you signing up with South Beach Diet you can expect to lose up to 10 pounds during your first two weeks on the program!
- Safe and Healthy Weight Loss: Their program has been proven to work, while also been a safe and healthy way to lose weight.
- Easy to Follow: With the full South Beach Diet meal plan, just eat the food, follow the program, and you will lose weight.
Buying Options at SouthBeachDiet.com
When you sign up at the South Beach Diet website, you have a couple of different options to go with. As I mentioned above, if you’re brand new to their system, or have a decent amount of weight to lose, then we recommend their full meal delivery program.
Even so, here the options you have at their website:
- Full Meal Delivery Program: Get a full 28-day supply of meals and snacks for around $300 per month. They have 3 different plans to choose from (read about them here), so take a look and decide which one fits your budget and diet needs.
- A la Carte Menu: You can also buy just the snacks, shakes, and individual meals. This is a great option for folks who have hit Phase 3 of the diet, have a good grip on healthy eating, and those who just want some healthy snacks and meals to supplement their diets.
Where to Get the Best Deals
The South Beach Diet website is going to the place to go if you want to lock in the best deals on their diet program and a la carte menu.
Right now is a great time to sign up, too!
DadQuarters has access to some hard to come by discounts, and right now they’re offering a really good one.
While we recommend buying your South Beach Diet meals from their official website, some people may prefer other retailer, and Walmart is one place you can go to get a small selection of South Beach Diet food.
Not all Walmart stores have the South Beach Diet foods in stock, so if you are hoping to buy them in person, you may want to call ahead of time to make sure they have it.
If they don’t you can head to their website to find their current inventory and place an order. You can even have your shipment sent to a Walmart store for pick up if you want.
Right now, here’s what you can buy at Walmart’s website:
South Beach Diet 7-Day Weight Loss Kit
These kits include 21 meals – 7 breakfasts and 14 lunch and dinner entrees. They’re designed to help you lose the most weight during phase 1 of the diet.
These are a decent option if you just need a quick reset or have a small amount of weight to lose.
They can also be a maintenance option if you’ve graduated from the full South Beach Diet program, but just need to get back on track.
If you want to buy the full South Beach Diet meal delivery program, then the best place to head is to their official website.
They’re also where you will want to go to lock in the latest and best South Beach Diet deals.
If just need a short supply of food, then the weight loss kits may be a decent option, and Walmart will be your go-to spot for those.